Tuesday, January 24, 2012

FEAR

I am so scared ....  but I don't know why.   Being fat is not easy ... so why do I treat it as such?   Losing the weight and being healthy is going to be hard work .... but not impossible.  Why am I so afraid?   Why is it easier to just keep making excuses?   2 days of good on track eating ... then a binge of the candy and I crumble???   2 days of Shred.  2 days ... did it hurt?  yes.   did it make me cry?  yes.  SO WHAT?   Why do I just give up so easily?  I have to find the strength to STOP WITH THE EXCUSES.

It's Weight Watchers night .....  I have paid for this program for over a year.  I'm in such debt that I don't see the light, yet I justify wasting $40 month for what???   Get a grip cupcake ....  Get a grip.

I will go to the meeting tonight ..... and i will listen.  And I WILL take away a little bit of the strength from the group.  

1 comment:

  1. Fear is always part of change. What happens if your weight changes and you still feel the doubt, emotions and fears you have now? That was just one of the fears I faced, and face daily, but courage is moving forward despite our fears. Good luck. I've joined Weight Watchers too, it helps.

    ReplyDelete