Thursday, January 5, 2012

Upswing ....

Feeling better ... almost thinking that I should have gone to the doctor, but ok that I didn't.  Still think it was just sinus issues ... not sure where the severe fatigue came in from.  My goal today is to NOT take a nap after work!  And by Monday, I want to be "normal" again.

A little wrench in the dinner plan for last night, but I tracked and it was well within range.   Work lunch today was a pretty point hefty (lunch time at least) salad ... actually, it was the bread and the roll that upped that value.  But worth it and will still work just fine with the dinner plan.    I think that I can actually make it an entire week sticking to the plan!  GO ME!

Still need to figure out this blog thing ...  I found a follow button today as I was reading some of my favorite blogs, and not exactly sure what that means, except now I can find the ones I like easier???   If anyone other than me reads this ....  is there a "how to blog for over 40 year olds" manual somewhere?!

1 comment:

  1. Follow means when you log into your blogger dashboard they will show up like a news feed so you can see what people that you like are posting. :) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete